“Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goals: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.” --Louis Pasteur

U.S. History=  Expect a new study guide at the start of this week that will be due on 1/14 & 1/15 and if a study guide is due you know that means there will be a test! Take the time to review the Chapter 8 vocabulary in addition to your study guide so you will be prepared.
Your 2nd Quarter project that was assigned before the break is due on Tuesday, 1/14 for odd periods & Wednesday, 1/15 for even periods. 
A.P. Euro=  Your Chapter 24 partner work is due on Tuesday, 1/14. If you have a powerpoint please email it to me before class. I will have a new handout & study guides for you in class. These new Study Guides for Chapters 24 & 25 will be due on Thursday, 1/23.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Here's to the bright New Year, and a fond farewell to the old; here's to the things that are yet to come, and to the memories that we hold.”

"The sun was warm but the wind was chill, you know how it is with an April day." -Robert Frost

"Twas Easter-Sunday. The full-blossomed trees filled all the air with fragrance and with joy." ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow